These courses are taught by PedalGR ride captain and League Certified Instructor, Joshua Duggan. Scroll down for info on June 12-14th LCI Certification Seminar to become a Smart Cycling instructor.
Street Skills 101 class dates:
- Sat, May 2 –
- – 8am-5pm
- Fri, July 17 – 6pm-10pm, Sat, July 18 –
The Friday-Saturday courses are designed for those who cannot commit to a full Saturday class. You must attend ALL scheduled sessions for multi-day courses.
All Street Skills 101 classes are $30 and include your instruction manual, testing materials, and your certificate when you pass the class. Check back for more dates and locations.
To sign up for a class:
- Click here to download the registration form (form is in .pdf format, click here to get Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- Fill out the form and mail it with a check for $30 to: Smart Cycling, c/o Barbara Schmid, 1949 Beard Dr SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49456
- Look for a confirmation of your registration via email
Smart Cycling Flyer (click to enlarge):
Please SHARE this web page with friends & family using the icons below or by emailing them a link to this page! THANKS!
League Cycling Instructor (LCI) Certification Seminar:
For your tuition of $200 you receive:
- 20 hours of instruction from John Rider, an experienced cycling instructor based in Madison, WI
- Enjoy the Ride instructional DVD
- All course materials including instructor manuals for the entire Smart Cycling curriculum
- Many other items; check out the FAQ at: http://www.bikeleague.org/programs/education/instructors.php
You must take one of the Street Skills 101 courses (see info above) as a pre-requisite to the LCI Certification Seminar.
If you have questions or would like to register, please email me at fotoman311 ( at ) yahoo.com
Thanks for your interest!